Where to buy Pink fins

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Scubapro made some twin jets in hot pink but they are limited to a couple of suppliers and they will not mail order. You have to get a local person to buy them for you and then ship them. If your willing to wait a while, I suspect I will have a pair to sell after my wife actually tries the pair she just had to have. !%$#@#@@!! them things are pink.

Footslogger:
====================================

My daughter is in the same boat. All her gear (including wet suit) has hot pink hilights and her original Tusa Liberators (circa 1994) are on their last leg. I did some searching and found the new ones from Tusa (kind of a pearly pink/white). Plus ...if you're willing to try something new ...Force Fins make a couple of their models in Pink. My daughter is leaning toward the Force Fins.

'Slogger

Thank you slogger! I'm going to rent a pair of Force Fins this coming weekend. Just to have feel of it before getting one. :)

alo100:
At the bottom of the page, they are selling pearl/soft pink Tusa Tri-Ex http://www.island-scuba.com/p-FN88.html

Then I think Scubapro, at least once, has soft pink for Jet thrust.

Wow! Look at the price of force fins.... it's kind of expensive: http://www.scuba.com/shop/product.asp_category_23

The previous msgs, I think, has the best hot pink already....

Hi alo100, I checked Scubapro's Jet Thrust fins...they look cool to me but alas its only available in Japan. :(

The FOrce fins are kind of expensive but still i give a try first.
If force to good, I might ask our local dive shop to order me ( if possible) a pair of Jet thrust.

The Kraken:
By the way, if they're pink, they're no longer fins, they're FLIPPERS !!! :D

the K

Hahaha! so what do you call fins that are in blue color ..:D

herman:
Scubapro made some twin jets in hot pink but they are limited to a couple of suppliers and they will not mail order. You have to get a local person to buy them for you and then ship them. If your willing to wait a while, I suspect I will have a pair to sell after my wife actually tries the pair she just had to have. !%$#@#@@!! them things are pink.

Hi Herman, you're right..just like Jet thrust ..they are available to some suppliers and some countries..bummer! I will have to check with suppliers in Manila if pink fins are in stock.

We have some aqualung blades, the originals not the blades 2, in hot pink. Have about 8 pairs at the shop. If you are interested pm me and I'll check sizes and get back to you with a quote. Will need address for shipping quote. At least city and code.

JimLap:
We have some aqualung blades, the originals not the blades 2, in hot pink. Have about 8 pairs at the shop. If you are interested pm me and I'll check sizes and get back to you with a quote. Will need address for shipping quote. At least city and code.

Hi Jim...thank you! Can you please attach a photo of the original aqualung blades?

Those fins are FAST ! ! !

My wife swims them and she leaves me like a rocket.

the K

The Kraken:
Those fins are FAST ! ! !

My wife swims them and she leaves me like a rocket.

the K

That they are. I have two sets of them:14: . one black and one in neon green. I think the green ones are faster.:D

Pinay_Diver:
Hi Jim...thank you! Can you please attach a photo of the original aqualung blades?

PM'd you. will try to get pics up but check ebay for aqualung blades. The fins look like the other color ones except pink where the blue or yellow would be. Still need postal code for manilla to check price of shipping. Jim

Back
Top Bottom