where to dive

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thanks Randy (I think)......:wink: Say when are we getting wet again dude ????............

Diving Gal.......I hope you have me on that list in September.......Hate to break a streak...........:bonk: :boom:

I'm looking at booking a August 2003 weekend charter with Diver's Paradise in Brockville. This will be in celebration of completion of my Divemaster course.

Any members of this board that are interested, please pm me so I can make arrangements along with some of my buddies.

Wrecks that I'm thinking of diving include: Gaskin, Lillie, Daryaw, Keystorm, Muskie and the new wreck "Mason" which will be an assume drift dive.

We'll see who is interested and which wrecks they are interested in a book it asap.

Please note: I also intend to have any board members that are interested in doing a shoredive to the Daryaw from my cottage to come and dive for the day and then have a bbq some time this coming spring, watch the board for details!

Cheers, Taz.

I hope he takes a boat handlers course before next summer, I was up visiting friends last summer and we were out diving and his boat went right over top of the Gaskin while divers were down, then he almost took out the dock at Sparrow Island.

Butch -- of course you're in on the count! It just wouldn't be the same without you. My annual Sep dive without the Crowe's Lake contingent? No way.

Taz -- when you get a few more details let me know. Sounds like the number of wrecks you're looking at two days of diving. A bit to early for me to commit to August weekends -- you'll soon discover June-August are the prime "teaching" months around here, and you tend to be busy with DM work.

DivingGal once bubbled...

Who do you use in Brockville?

Off the top of my head I can't remember the name of the operation... Last time we stayed at the Riverside Dive Resort and dove on "Under Pressure" and "The Keg". I think the owner's name is Rob.. I have his business card somewhere. It was awesome. The accomodations and food where supreb. Oh yeah, and the diving was excellent too :)

sparky30 once bubbled...

I was just going to ask eagleray2003 who he was referring to, since he brought it up.

that's who I should have quoted... I'm as confused as you as to who he is referring to.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom