Where to go this Saturday (11/5) and Sunday (11/6)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

headhunter

Renaissance Diver
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Jim and I are going to be diving Saturday and Sunday and anyone who wants to join us is welcome to do so. We'll be diving somewhere between Laguna Beach and Malibu.

Saturday, we'll be arriving at "some beach" between 9 am and 10 am. We may do a night dive as well.

Sunday, we don't even have a time set, but we'll be somewhere at sometime. :D

To put a name to our beach, I thought I'd ask if anyone has been out in the last couple of days and what the vis was like where ever you went.

So, where have you been in the last couple of days and how was it? :help:

Let's just say that this is making "leisurely" dive plans at its best! :sunny

Christian

Shaw's this morning (11/4) - Viz is 6 at best. Patch red tide. But 2 days earlier, I had 10-12 with no red tide.

I'm doin' a painfully early dive (maybe) at 7:30 tomorrow. Anyone wanna go earlier? Gotta go to my golf lessons @ 11 AM. Ouch.

Wish I could join ya....

My rehearsal fell apart, so I went diving.

CD and I hit Vets last night. It was pretty ugly (except for the biolum... which is always amazing) on the way down, but below about 35 it was great. Cool (53 - 54 - 55) but very clear. Like 25 - 30+

Saw TONS of Nudis last night. Just tons. And some other freaky stuff there. There is this tennis shoe on the monument. We stumbled on its mate last night. I was going to move it to the monument so there'd be a matching set, but it had an octo in it with a butterflied mussle shell. Figured I didn't want to move the guy to a new zipcode while he was sleeping.

I like night diving there.

---
Ken

Malibu lifeguards are saying poor viz throughout the area.

Laguna Sea Sports echo's Lexy's post with 6-8 ft. at Shaw's.

Is it time to go to Catalina yet ???? :D

If anyone is interested in joining us, Headhunter and I will be meeting at Malaga Cove between 9 and 10am, checking it out, then maybe checking out Marineland or whereever, then maybe checking out Redondo. We're also thinking of doing a night dive somewhere.

May I suggest Point Vincente on Sunday with the Sandeaters at 0800 a.m.

I unfortunatly am sitting in Portland OR and will be doing the Army thing all weekend. So I will have to survive by living through your dive reports.

Malaga Cove had 10-15 vis on Wednesday morning.

I am currently planning on attending the Sunday PV Dive.

Hey headhunter and mccabejc are you interested?

I think I'll pass on that one. Unless someone brings an ATV to haul our gear up and down Cardiac Hill. :D

mccabejc:
I think I'll pass on that one. Unless someone brings an ATV to haul our gear up and down Cardiac Hill. :D

:D :D :D :D

Show up at 8am and if anyone else wants to, we can head on over to Marineland.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom