where to go???

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

munkispank once bubbled...
hey there,

thanks for the additional advice- yes I have decided where to go, and leave tomorrow- yay!!!!

I decided to forgoe the slightly higher ocst and hit Bonaire-I will post a trip report when I return (If I return!!!)

but the rec's for Coz were so convincing that I threw caution to the wind and booked thanksgiving there too!!!
I fell sooo lucky to be doing both these areas within 6 months!- the most diving in three years of certification-(I just have to close my eyes when the credit card bill comes in)

expect trip reports- and thanks for the advice everyone

Munkispank

What a great deal! Bonaire and Coz w/in 6 months. Your going to have to give us your best work on the Bonaire trip report. Have thought about going there for a number of years and will be interested to see what your thoughts are. I understand the shore diving is out of this world.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom