Where to honeymoon in PI?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

no not the most important thing but if one place is definitely better than the other, it is a factor - besides since she is a new diver i'd like to hook her as much as i am - isn't that they key to a successful marriage :wink:

bg

Club Paradise dive sites then would be better. They even got a WWII Japanese shipwreck nearby. You can do an African Safari over Calauit Island (1 hour by boat and resort arranged). Food is great. I've been there twice already....

ps - I don't own the place:)

hmmm... i feel i have to add my 2 cents...

where's that place that you guys stayed in bohol? was it polaris? i vaguely remember dennis (?) posting some nice photos from out his window...

great diving, culture w/in reach, laid back w/o the crowds of boracay... nice beach too if i remember...

Jag

that's isis bungalows. A nice cozy place. Diving in Alona is good, but I don't know if the crowd and atmosphere (Chinese New Year) would be desirable for a honeymoon...especially when compared with Palawan. But it is a nice place to dive and visit.

that's isis bungalows. A nice cozy place. Diving in Alona is good, but I don't know if the crowd and atmosphere (Chinese New Year) would be desirable for a honeymoon...especially when compared with Palawan. But it is a nice place to dive and visit.
oh yeah they're planning something for CNY... super-peak season for some major resort areas here...

yeah, palawan it is then... can't go wrong w/ the absolute awesomeness of palawan

Jag

i'd have to chime in for club paradise for a complete package to suit your preferences. the extra hop from manila to palawan isnt so bad really.

el nido has a secret beach(near miniloc), where you may schedule that it would only be you there for that time !!!! great for honeymooning......(click for honeymooning link)

then when you need to have a meal, they take you to other islands where they set up restaurants. they have several islands with restaurants set up exclusive for El Nido guest only.

off topic : check this out , this link <--- yes this link upcoming resort

Thanks all - it looks like palawan is a good place to narrow into...definitely seem like there are some awesome places in PI though so we'll just have to back in the future :)

I'll keep yah updated as plans materialize.

bg

Your wife deserves the best. SHANGRI-LA Mactan Resort and Spa, Cebu

&#8220;Top Hotel in Asia&#8221; by the HotelClub Awards Asia 2008 in ceremonies held last November in Hong Kong.

I would divorce him on the spot!!!!! :no:

if you think it's gonna be "once" and the "last" in your life???????????????:eyebrow:

Amanpulo - Luxury beach resort Philippines - home

Akiko, LOL hmm, so that's why you've turned down all those men all these years. No one's offered to take you to Amanpulo? :mooner::wink:

Well no one asked him what their budget is... But I have to agree, I think I would prefer El Nido area over Mactan (Cebu).

If you opt for Anilao, try Solana. Not much of a beach (any where in Anilao) but Solana Bezo comes well recommended. The owners did a great job with the resort setup. Nicely decorated rooms that the wives/ gf's can appreciate. Comfy common spaces to lounge around between dives. And they've got some of the best spotters/guides in the area.

Back
Top Bottom