[high budget] Raja Ampat Liveaboard suggestions?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

yumbbq

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hi all, looking for your amazing experience and recommendations as we are now in full planning mode for our late February / early March 2025 honeymoon. We don’t mind spending more if it’s worth it but I am seeing some options already completely booked for our timeframe so we want to decide within the next couple of weeks. Thanks for your feedback!

Arenui. Gorgeous boat, great crew, great food. Get one of the master cabins on the upper deck if available, but the lower deck cabins are also nice.

Arenui, Dewi Nusentera, Damai, Samambia would be my top choices. Not in any particular order. Samanbia is the newest boat in this list if that matters to you.

Arenui, Dewi Nusentera, Damai, Samambia would be my top choices. Not in any particular order. Samanbia is the newest boat in this list if that matters to you.

Have you been on Blue Manta?

Here’s my trip report:

Wow with the exception of Dewi they all looked booked during our timeframe! I’ll have to send some emails today.

Yes, that's Raja Ampat. You need to book almost 2 years in advance to get a good cabin on those boats.

Some of my buddies, who went with me on Blue Manta, two weeks ago, they wanted to come back and charter the whole boat for our next trip back to Raja Ampat. We have to book for late February 2026, as you see for trip code: BMRA264 (22Feb - 4Mar of 2026) in this link:

For 2025, there are still 10 spots available in trip code BMRA255 (26Feb - 5Mar of 2025), but that's for a short trip 8D/7N. You want a long trip (11D/10N) to really enjoy and cover wider area of Raja Ampat. I made 33 dives in my last 11D/10N trip, as you see, below.

4Slide4.JPG

Honeymoon cruise...wouldn't want the room next to, below, or above yours 😜

I just messaged Coralina as a potential.

Does anyone have any thoughts on scubaspa zen?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom