Question Help with deciding a land based dive resort in Raja Ampat.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I ordered the Thermacell EX90, great idea, thanks! Should keep the room mosquito free at night.
don’t forget about the refills!

We also travel with a portable fan..it really helps if you need it. Just a fold-flat fan that can be powered by a power bank or via a usb charger. It also is great for keeping mosquitos away if you suspect an issue!

don’t forget about the refills!

We also travel with a portable fan..it really helps if you need it. Just a fold-flat fan that can be powered by a power bank or via a usb charger. It also is great for keeping mosquitos away if you suspect an issue!
Some of the best travel gadgets are found in the camping category of shopping. I have this fan, got it from Amazon, and it's sturdy for packing in your luggage but not heavy. It doesn't fold. I usually have it in my backpack for use on the sardine-packed and hot planes.
www.amazon.com/10400mAh-Rechargeable-270%C2%B0Head-Rotation-Stepless/dp/B09GR5S92B?th=1

Some of the best travel gadgets are found in the camping category of shopping. I have this fan, got it from Amazon, and it's sturdy for packing in your luggage but not heavy. It doesn't fold. I usually have it in my backpack for use on the sardine-packed and hot planes.
www.amazon.com/10400mAh-Rechargeable-270%C2%B0Head-Rotation-Stepless/dp/B09GR5S92B?th=1
Another fan lover!

We have this one! Koonie USB Fan, Strong Wind Ultra Quiet Small Desk Fan 220° Tilt Folding 3 Speeds Adjustable USB-C Corded Powered Personal Fan for Home Office Desktop Black https://a.co/d/30gzrk0

It’s super flat and light and props up on its own stand which is also adjustable.

Another fan lover!

We have this one! Koonie USB Fan, Strong Wind Ultra Quiet Small Desk Fan 220° Tilt Folding 3 Speeds Adjustable USB-C Corded Powered Personal Fan for Home Office Desktop Black https://a.co/d/30gzrk0

It’s super flat and light and props up on its own stand which is also adjustable.
And it's great for putting a bit of a breeze on damp gear at the end of the trip!

Back
Top Bottom