Where's the best place to spear in the USA?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Tennessee:
Was that the Helldivers book?

Welcome to ScubaBoard Tennesee

Alot of those helldivers guys are nuts! :) Deep dives freeshafting fish that could do some serious damage to people :D

All of those Helldivers are crazy!!! Luckily I can smell my own kind.

Thanks for the welcome, Any of you fellas in the upper gulf ever need an extra gimme a shout.

Oil Rigs!!!. Hey Chad you ever got the pics from the Hell Divers Rodeo....esp, the one of my wife's finely painted toes????

man i would try that deep spearing if i was in the gulf Hell ya. That would be some crazy **** to try next time im in nawlins im looking for a chartwer that will do it. HAHAHAHA soon i get a deep water cert any way lol.

The book also talks about how Louisianna is the number one spot in the world for selling spears for fishing. That got to say something about spearing there besides peeps loosing guns all the time.

mrfish87:
Oil Rigs!!!. Hey Chad you ever got the pics from the Hell Divers Rodeo....esp, the one of my wife's finely painted toes????

mrfish87,

I got a lot of great photos. And I remember taking that one... but it must not have come out.

Chad

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom