Which Aggressor Trip?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I will be doing the Belize Aggressor early this summer. Frankly, I am not too concerned about hurricanes. The ones that wind up around the western Caribbean tend to be late season which helps the odds a bit. I also live in a Hurricane prone area, so I guess I'm used to it.

IMHO --- None. Their prices are seductive. Their ethics & business practices are poor, if not dishonest. There are many other reputable live-aboards to choose from.

ltlmi once bubbled...
IMHO --- None. Their prices are seductive. Their ethics & business practices are poor, if not dishonest. There are many other reputable live-aboards to choose from.

Man! You are the first neg comments I ever heard about Aggressor Fleet. What in the world ever happened to you to cause this? :wacko: or are you just having a bad day today? I've done 7 Aggressors and plan to do more - I've been on others and they aren't a shadow of the Aggressor boats.

Barracuda2

ltlmi once bubbled...

Is this what you heard or is it based on a first hand experience? I just did COCOs with Wreck Ranger (who is really Diversauras Jr.) and we had a great time. As for the cost, it was alway marketed as a high end trip and even though I can't afford to do it all the time, it was worth every penny, honest.

We plan on doing an aggressor T&C trip next year and need to book soon. I have a choice between early March and early June. Which would be better?

My experience on the Kona Aggressor was disasterous & dangerous. If your experiences were positive, you are lucky.
I am not the only person who feels this way about the Aggressor fleet. But I may be the only one who has the courage to say it in this public forum.
I stand by my original comments.

ltlmi once bubbled...
My experience on the Kona Aggressor was disasterous & dangerous. If your experiences were positive, you are lucky.
I am not the only person who feels this way about the Aggressor fleet. But I may be the only one who has the courage to say it in this public forum.

Give us the details that define "disasterous" and "dangerous". If your details have credibility, we Aggressor travelors should be in the know about the Kona Aggressor. I've been thinking of starting the Pacific fleet and Kona may be one of my first charters. Thanks for the coming reply

Barracuda2

ltlmi once bubbled...

Itlmi, so far all you've put forward is inuendo and accusations. As I said before I had a good experience and if you want your point understood you should include some fact or event that makes your point.

My second question would be to ask why you think it takes courage to to state your negative experiences about Aggressors? Their hit squad was small the last time I checked...

C'mon guys- i'm not here to fight with you or defend myself. A question was asked by someone wanting info on the Aggressor fleet. I offered my opinion based on my personal experience. Maybe you need to back off a little when someone expresses an opinion that you don't like.

ltlmi once bubbled...
C'mon guys- i'm not here to fight with you or defend myself. A question was asked by someone wanting info on the Aggressor fleet. I offered my opinion based on my personal experience. Maybe you need to back off a little when someone expresses an opinion that you don't like.

Not knowing what you found lacking makes it difficult to assess whether what you saw would make any difference to the next guy. Were the matresses too firm, was the food bad, was the diving bad, what didn't you like about the trip? So far you've given no details. My wife doesn't like anything but this wouldn't be a publishable review of any value and it certainly wouldn't have any bearing whether someone else like it.

Back
Top Bottom