Which fins were worn by Jessica Alba in "Into the Blue"

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

One of my buddies is like a ballet dancer underwater due to her heighth (5' 10") and her long free diving (Picasso) fins. A real picture of grace as well.

drbill:
One of my buddies is like a ballet dancer underwater due to her heighth (5' 10") and her long free diving (Picasso) fins. A real picture of grace as well.
Well, you're a photographer. Share.

Chad Carney:
I'd say Jessica should have worn black fins in the movie.
Check out Mehgan Heaney-Grier below.

If you've never worn long fins, you owe it to yourself to try them out.

Chad

Maybe it was mentioned but I missed it, I recently read that Mehgan body doubled in a few scenes for Jessica. Definitely not the scene where Paul touches her butt and she rolls over though :) Or the amazing squiggle ascent, either.

I also read that Mehgan was to double for her, but maybe it all went on the cutting room floor. The scenes in the movie seemed to be relatively close up. There was also no mention of her later in write ups about the movie.

Chad

v4nity:
jessica alba makes me question my sexuality.. and trust me when i say that when in the water, that will be the ONLY ascent i will do.
i dont look as hot as her, but by god i will try..
Well if you need an instructor to help you work on your stipper ascents let me offer my services :)

As far as body doubles go Jessica Alba mentioned that she did have a body double for a few shots. She says you can tell them apart by the butts. If it's a flat butt it's a body double, if it's a bubble butt it's Jessicas.

Gee, I feel a need to go pop it in the DVD player now, wonder why?

Al Mialkovsky:
As far as body doubles go Jessica Alba mentioned that she did have a body double for a few shots. She says you can tell them apart by the butts. If it's a flat butt it's a body double, if it's a bubble butt it's Jessicas.

Gee, I feel a need to go pop it in the DVD player now, wonder why?
:D Make sure you let us know what you find out.

I discovered that if you watch the stripper ascent, in slow motion, for 45 minutes, you will need glasses.

Al Mialkovsky:
I discovered that if you watch the stripper ascent, in slow motion, for 45 minutes, you will need glasses.
ROFLMAO!! I just burst out laughing at work. TG most people are away. That was embarrassing.

Hey, forget Jessica Alba! Have you seen v4nity's website? Too many double entendre possibilities, so I'll just sign off..............

Lou

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom