Which liveaboard & where in late December?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I second Bryan. I just return from 3 weeks holiday in Cuba. Our first week spent in Tortuga, a floating cabin in Jardines de la Reina. I enjoyed the diving here. We stayed in Tortuga floating cabin for a week and it was a fantastic service by Tortuga staff - 3 times dives per-day with freshly made cocktail and pizza served after the third dive. Daily we saw 10 to 20-ish sharks and the corals are really healthy - the reefs are typical Caribbean coral reefs. The staff told us that November to March are the best months to visit, more sharks, better visibility as well.

You have option to do live-aboard in Avalon's boats as well. But sincerely, staying in Tortuga feels like in a boat already..and there is a chance to meet Franco, an american crocodile who frequently visiting Tortuga :)

Hope this will give you additional information on Jardines de la Reina in Cuba. Hm, have you consider coral triangle area for diving? - December is perfect time to visit Raja Ampat or Wakatobi..

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom