Which primary computer do you use?

What kind of dive computer do you use?

• Suunto RGBM Vyper, Cobra, Vytec, Mosquito etc.

Votes: 74 48.7%
  • Aeris, Oceanic, Sherwood, Genisis & other hockey pucks.

Votes: 36 23.7%
  • Uwatec Aladin

Votes: 13 8.6%
  • Seiko: Dive Rite, OMS etc.

Votes: 3 2.0%
  • Cochran

Votes: 8 5.3%
  • Benemec: Polar, Zeagle, Orca

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Exotics: HS, VR3 Abyss

Votes: 5 3.3%
  • Brick, Edge or SkinnyDipper

Votes: 3 2.0%
  • Other

Votes: 11 7.2%
  • Bottom Timer Mode only

Votes: 7 4.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'm still going to use my console for a while, as well, which is leading me to believe I may wind up and switch to the Oceanic DataMax Pro Plus instead of the 750 or use both.

I use a Mares MC1 (what else is there) as my main with a Citizen Hyper Aqualand as a backup. I did have a Suunto Cobra, but I gave it to my son, since he liked it so much.

Either one is good for diving.

Enjoy the ride
:mean:

MaresMan1 once bubbled...
I use a Mares MC1 (what else is there) as my main with a Citizen Hyper Aqualand as a backup. I did have a Suunto Cobra, but I gave it to my son, since he liked it so much.

I would never have guessed.

I Like my Aeris 300G. Everything I need to know is in one place (SPG, computer, & compass). Not water activated though.

Citizen hyper aqualand as my backup.

Genesis resource

perfect - no
good enough for me - seems to be

sure it's a hockey puck and air only and has the NDL time in big numbers in the center but it seems to work. I've only once had it within 10 minutes of the NDL and I've only had it to about half of it's rated depth.

Suunto Vytec w/wireless transmitter and download kit from Jamiei(hope I got his username somewhat close) from this board.

Tom

I've used the Oceanic Data Plus 2 for the past 3 years, overall very good. I just bought an Oceanic Pro Plus 2 (air integrated) and it's great.

I usa a Suunto Mosquito and like it a lot. Never had any troubles with it. I've also dived with a Vyper and liked it just as much. Chose the Mosquito for it's size.

Use this one exclusively (my brain is too old a model... not enough RAM and slow CPU speed). Like its conservative results- give me a better safety margin than some of my buddies who dive other computers.

Dr. Bill

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom