Which would you do first?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Nitrox.

And I believe that was the last time I put air in my doubles. Then I took adv. nitrox. Then DIR-F, then cavern. Cave next, then trimix, then who knows.

I might take AOW one day. But probably not.

H2Andy:
i'd do both ... most people give you a combined rate that is a good deal

and then, you MUST (yes, you MUST) do Rescue. best class for the money.
you will learn self-assesment and self-rescue techniques that will make you a much more aware and safe diver.

if by the time you finish AOW and Nitrox you have around 40 dives, go ahead and take Rescue. if not, get your dives up to about 40 and take the class.

(or fewer dives if your skills are particulalrly good)

I just completed my rescue class last weekend & agree with you 110%. I got a lot out of the class & it helped me to become more aware & honed the skills I already had.

awap:
I'd suggest you get some dives under your belt before you continue with more instruction. Get comfortable, work on bouyancy and air consumption. Then decide if you want more instruction and what it should be.

Roger that.
Get some dives, be relaxed underwater and know and understand your AIR tables VERY well before going for NITROX.
Baby steps lead to walking proficiently.

Frog Dude

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom