Whiskey Wreck Saturday afternoon

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

cmufieldhockey8

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Anybody want to hit up the Whiskey on Saturday? I'm working in Foley till noon and can pass through the Gulf Shores area on the way home. Gotta work Saturday night so it would have to be around 1 or 2. Any takers? I need to see if my bad luck with finding is dependent on Mos11b being my dive buddy.

*maybe*, depends on whether my rec wing gets here.

Didn't you use a rec wing for singles at one time? How's that work for you, did you tighten the bands for it when you did singles?

Yeah it taco's but the tighter i pull the bands the less it taco's. As I became more skilled as a diver the wing made less and less of a difference in my diving. Should work fine for you.

I'll be diving elsewhere on Saturday, but you better be sure to warm up before diving on Sunday!

Sounds good.

*maybe*, depends on whether my rec wing gets here.

Didn't you use a rec wing for singles at one time? How's that work for you, did you tighten the bands for it when you did singles?

You can stop the tacoing of the rec wing. DR make's some clips( for the newer Rec wings) to go on the bottom just like the Nomad and there free. For the older Rec wings like mine. You can use some 1/4 in bungie and make some loops through the bottom part of the wing and then run your waist strap through them. Can get you pics of both if needed.

Willard, I'd love to see pics of the "home remedy", I got a closeout from Edd at Cave Adventurers, so no idea if it'll be rigged right.

Stacia, I didn't get my wing in today, I can't dive tomorrow without it (sold my singles wing already)!

oh yeah thanks for mentioning that Jamie.

its ok Josh i don't really feel like packing my car tonight anyway. I'm surprised nobody else wants to dive. Pansies.

Back
Top Bottom