Whites Dealer Truck Load Sales!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Watch for this rig at dealer near you!!

1280091108_781a0d78d1_b.jpg

What about the Great Lakes region? Florida divers don't need drysuits, but Great Lakes divers surely do!

Yes - I believe we have stops slated for the great lakes. We will do our best to get a full list asap!! BTW - the fusion - PERFECT suit for Florida!

Tyler,
Great seeing you on Sunday ~

I have to say it again ~ I LOVE MY MTM CATALYST 360!!!!!

My dive buddy has never seen a better fitting "custom" suit in all her years of diving.
Wish I could have got a few more dives in but had to head home to work.
I will have it back in the water tomorrow morning before I go to work.
THANK YOU ~ :D
Please let the rest of the Whites team know that I love my suit.

Stopping anywhere near Tidewater Virginia? My wife really needs a tropical drysuit.....

Thanks Tyler for a great week in the PNW. The trailer is amazing!!!

The Fusion is an amazing suit. The amount of flexibility it allows is amazing. It is perfect for any drysuit diver in water from 40 degrees to 75 degrees. Southern US divers are going to really love this suit.

The Catalysis 360 is the best selling drysuit in my store. Everyone loves the look of this suit and the package deals can't be beat. All the instructors, half my divemaster and staff already own this suit and love it.

If you get a chance to come out and dive with Whites and check out their demo trailer, do so. Whites makes a superior product and excellent customer service as well.:D

Yippee to Tyler and all that came down to Sund Rock this last Sunday...
Thanks for lunch and great chats. Your suits are awesome, but I am a DUI gal...
Colleens suit is a perfect fit, finally...thanks for just making her one and not waiting for her to "figure it out". She looks great on trim, she was able to desend easily and anything else we can figure in...
I am impressed with Whites and their customer service. You need to ask Colleen as to why...I dove with her in the "YUCKY" suit in March/April in BC....the poor gal tried.
Ron @ HS&Dive was perplexed...
But Whites and Tyler and his crew came through...
Thanks again.
Kirsten

Thanks to all who came out to the demo days in Seattle, It was a great time, I met a lot of great new divers, had some good food, and got a lot of great feedback. I now find myself in Portland somewhat briefly.

I thought I would let everyone now that you can track our progress here.

Until the next dive,
Tyler

Good Day all, as mentioned before we will be hosting multiple demo days and sales across North America. The following is a list of locations and details for a few stops in California.

Ventura Dive and Sport in Ventura, Ca. - sept. 15th, 16th, '07
Ventura Ad

Beach Cities Scuba in Cypress, Ca. - Sept. 19th, 20th, '07
Beach Cities Ad

El Mar Diving Center in Mesa, Az. - Sept. 22nd, '07
El Mar Ad

Dersert Divers Scuba Center in Tucson Az. - Sept. 23rd, '07
Desert Divers Ad

Until the next dive!
Tylerhttp://farm2.static.flickr.com/1082/1341844699_f2d513e35c_o.jpg

Back
Top Bottom