Whites Dealer Truck Load Sales!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Yes, for a Whites Drysuit :D...and we dont take payment in double cheeseburgers from McDonalds

I wonder if anyone else will try and collect on this coupon.....

Sorry for the thread jack :wink:

I am selling my whites. Upgrading. Never had a single leak, seal break or anything. I have about 1400 Dive hours on this. I mainly used this Dry suit when I was at DIT in Washington doing the commercial dive thing. It is a trilam Shell. With latex seals. Look like it is almost brand new. Never faded and in a non smoking environment. If you are interested I will send Actual Pictures and more info. Please Let me know. Here is the Drysuit with pokets my drysuit DOES NOT have pockets.

nexus3_f07.jpg

The trailer is currently at Blue Stone Divers in Thomasville, NC. As Christmas is coming and we want our staff to see their families as some point - the trailer will stay there until mid Jan.

We will be finalizing details on when and where the trailer will be going - hopefully this week.

I will keep you posted.

Tyler

Yes, for a Whites Drysuit :D...and we dont take payment in double cheeseburgers from McDonalds

I wonder if anyone else will try and collect on this coupon.....

Sorry for the thread jack :wink:

Well if it's for real and you've got the Fusion in stock, I'll jump on that :D

Well if it's for real and you've got the Fusion in stock, I'll jump on that :D

PM sent....I saw and tried on the fusion at DEMA...awesome suit and EXTREMELY comfortable!!! You will really like this suit!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom