Whites Dealer Truck Load Sales!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Tyler,

I just heard from my LDS (SDI in Huntsville AL) that your truck will be in town on October 01? That is FANTASTIC news! As a very satisfied Catalyst 360 owner I am looking forward to getting more items to use with the suit. See you all there and get ready for lots of BBQ. :-D

PS: I will be in Vancouver next summer and was wondering what it takes to get a tour of the factory? :)

Regards,
Lee Stanford

Hey Lee, thanks for the email, glad you are excited to see us. Factory tours don't happen every day, but we do have one every once in a while. In a couple w/e's here we are having a dive dry in BC event, where users will come from all around North America, do a factory tour, and then head north to some of the best BC diving we offer in their choice of a few of our newest demo drysuits. A great opportunity to learn more about what we do, test some of our suits, and experience awesome diving.

If that is something you are interested in feel free to sign up as a team diver on our website, and we'll keep you in the loop for next years events! Otherwise, you would need to contact us in advance to see if we are having any in the time frame you are around.

Thanks
Until the next dive,
Tyler

Thanks for the info Tyler. I won't make it up to BC this year but I usually spend at least two weeks every summer in Vancouver / Victoria for vacation so I'll be sure to stay in touch in '08... Would it help if I bribe you with some Granville Island brew? ;-)

I need to go back and check but I thought I had already signed up as a team diver on your site. I remember the post about it here on Scubaboard earlier in the year.

As for being at SDI in October, I'm sure we can help arrange a good turn out. :-D

Regards,
Lee Stanford

Hey Jimmer, I would expect to see us in Ontario in "May"ish.

Tyler

It was great to see Eric and Trever (sorry if I spell anyone's name incorrectly) in Huntsville this past Monday. We learned alot and had a chance to ask alot of questions. I hope they do well at DEMA and we want to already extend an invite for next year! :)

Regards,
Ltstanfo

What are the Florida stops on the way to DEMA? I'm in Jax, where you all going to be?

What are the Florida stops on the way to DEMA? I'm in Jax, where you all going to be?

You'd figure they'd be updating this post with that Type info.

If it wasn't for Lee, I wouldn't have known about their stop at SDI a week or two ago.

I did find this though... it has a list of their stops. Looks like they update it every now
and then as they officially firm up dates.

http://www.whitesdiving.com/index.php?site=4&id=262

Demo Day Tour Dates

Date Event Location
Oct. 10, 2007 Pro Scuba Center
5:00 pm - 6:30 pm Dry Suit Seminar & B. B.Q. Rocky Mount, NC
Oct. 13, 2007 Columbia Scuba:
Lake Jocasee Demo Day Lake Jocasee, Holcombe Cir., Salem, SC
Oct. 26, 2007 Open Water Adventures:
6:30 pm Dry Suit Seminar & B. B.Q. Charlotte, NC
Oct. 27, 2007 Open Water Adventures:
Pool DEMO Charlotte, NC
Oct. 28, 2007 Open Water Adventures at Blue Stone Dive Resort: