Who Hates Their Seaskin Nova? (+ post pics)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

About the only thing I hate on my SeaSkin suit is the stupid zippered pockets on my Ultra. Should have gone with gut and done no pockets from SeaSkin then had functional velcro pockets added by DRI or someone else. I hate those stupid zippers with a passion.

I do wish there was an option to tilt the pockets off the sides and more onto the front of the legs. If I have a bailout or a pony makes getting to the pockets annoying, even for proper pockets with velcro and not Satan's own zippers lol. Not necessary a SeaSkin thing, just a general commentary.
I thought they had the option to move the pockets forward for SM guys?

Huh I don't think I ever noticed before, well that's cool. TIL
You had to select one. Not sure if forward facing is front of the thigh or not though?

Screenshot_20230511_070613_DuckDuckGo.jpg

You had to select one. Not sure if forward facing is front of the thigh or not though?

View attachment 783146
I would think forward facing would be the sidemount in front option? Since I'm 99% sure i did outside seam and got the traditional location. Oh well, when I order another neoprene suit from them(down 45lbs from when my last one was made and its a bit.... baggy lol) if I do pockets, i'll do it that way.

I would think forward facing would be the sidemount in front option? Since I'm 99% sure i did outside seam and got the traditional location. Oh well, when I order another neoprene suit from them(down 45lbs from when my last one was made and its a bit.... baggy lol) if I do pockets, i'll do it that way.
Kudos for the weight loss... unless it's from something like cocaine. Then it's probably not so great?

I’m not sure what’s worse sobriety plus the keto diet or Cocaine lol.

Just crosses that internal red line of nope, this is unacceptable. But let me tell you, the journey to the red line was far more enjoyable than the journey back to a reasonable weight lol. One has beer and French fries and the other is cauliflower and chicken lol.

I’m not sure what’s worse sobriety plus the keto diet or Cocaine lol.

Just crosses that internal red line of nope, this is unacceptable. But let me tell you, the journey to the red line was far more enjoyable than the journey back to a reasonable weight lol. One has beer and French fries and the other is cauliflower and chicken lol.
I 100% feel this. I wish we could keep our metabolism.

There is a mirror that I look at getting out of the shower... the view gets a little worse every day

About the only thing I hate on my SeaSkin suit is the stupid zippered pockets on my Ultra. Should have gone with gut and done no pockets from SeaSkin then had functional velcro pockets added by DRI or someone else. I hate those stupid zippers with a passion.

What do you dislike about the zippers on the pockets?

I have the zippered pockets on both my Seaskin suits and I have never had a lick of trouble with the zippers. The only thing I have occasionally wished is that the pockets themselves were bigger.

Time for a renovation imo
You would be right... except cheesesteaks are amazing and I think that just about sums up why skinny me loses the argument every f-ing time.

Goes something like this...
Shower time - "that's it, we're going on a diet"
Lunch time the very next day - "enjoy today, we'll start that diet tomorrow!"

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom