Who have you booked through for a trip to Fiesta Americana

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

starkarla:
I find it for $685 per person, including nonstop air from Houston with Continental, 7 nights, no meals or drinks included, but including roundtrip airport transfers and all taxes. I can discount Cozumel trips, email is karla@star-travel.com
www.saveonvacationpackages.com
Just type in Cozumel from a google search box and you'll find us. :))

Wow! That's a great deal. Can you arrange flights from Vancouver, Canada? If so, I have to keep you in mind if we go back later on this year.

I got our Fiesta Americana package at the American Airlines vacation site. From Portland, OR for 6 nights the week before Christmas (high season) it was $4000 for 3 adults, 1 kid, all inclusive package, airfare, and round trip transport from/to the airport. Diving not included.

Are you looking for just the hotel? Air, hotel? Air, hotel, diving?

I've found good rates for just hotel (AI and non-AI rates) at www.sunfinder-vacations.com and www.fiestavacations.com. Fiesta Vacations is "powered by" Apple Vacations.

If you're looking for the hotel and diving with Dive House or Dive Paradise, check out scubavoyages.com, bayadventures.com, divetrip.com (Island Dreams) and madurodive.com. Their packages and prices do vary slightly. They don't include air but I think they can book it for you if you need it.

Thanks for all the suggestions. What I've gathered so far talking to Karla and some other agents is that the holiday package schedule isn't due out for another month. So basically it's wait and see mode right now.

Holiday package? We decided (spur of the moment) to head down in April and found some good prices. Should we wait to book?

Also, does anyone know if you book a standard room thru Travelocity or Expedia, is that ocean view or do you have to ungrade when you get there?

Scott - When you book through Travelocity or Expedia, you get the room category you booked. If it's saying "ROH," then you'll get what they have available. May or may not be oceanview and they may or may not let you upgrade. I'm going in April as well and so far the best prices without diving that I've found have been through www.fiestavacations.com (Apple Vacations pkgs, hotel only or air & hotel) and www.sunfinder-vacations.com. Apple was a bit cheaper and with both, you book the room category you want.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom