Who is the Dive Op at Belizean Shores

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

waynel

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Anyone know anything about the Dive Op at Belizean Shores. We will be there for one week on July 25. The best I can tell is the name of the op is "Dive and Scuba" at ScubaBelize.com. Their website only shows package rates with the resort room. Room is booked, don't need or want a package. I dive like I live, one day at a time.

Can't find any info on their day rate, night dives, boats, schedules, etc. The resort simply refers me to the site that is of no help to me. So...how about it scubaboard buddies...Any help? Thanks in Advance

The name is Tuff Nuff they are located on the dock at the resort.
All dive centers will pick you up from the dock if you choose to dive with another shop.

OK, so it's just like Cozumel as far as pick ups. Thanks for the name of the dive op at the dock, now I can at least contact them for their rates. One thing I did find out from the Belizean Shores desk is that the dive op there will store our gear and have it on the boat the next morning. Been diving Coz for years but never received that kind of service. The best we ever got there were lockers but still had to haul our gear.Is this typical with the Belize ops? That's pretty sweet. We are first timers to Belize.

Can't find a Belize Dive Operator listing for Tuff Nuff anywhere on the web. Either they are very small and don't do web marketing or I'm just a moron and can't find it.

the dive op there will store our gear and have it on the boat the next morning. ... Is this typical with the Belize ops?
Yes, it is.

Billy Leslie is still with Tuff E Nuff. He is also the grand pu bah when it comes to becoming a Tour Guide in Belize. He is often the instructor for the tour guide course in San Pedro.

Carlos

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom