Who's diving this weekend?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Weather looking good so far

WOOOO HOOOO

with ckharlan66. Maybe some others will join us. Water temps last weekend mid 50's below 14 feet.

Blue Space once bubbled...
I will be diving the lovely Saguaro lake this weekend with AzAtty. Where will you be diving?

We're off this weekend to a couple of places where we have a chance of seeing the yearly cuttlefish migration through our area. The site on the agenda for tomorrow morning is quite deep and we can see 1/2 metre+ long cuttlefish if we're lucky.

Conditoins should be good. Slack tide at 10:40, wind force 4 from the SE (good direction), water temp 13C, air temp 19C, partly cloudy. I'm looking forward to it.

R..

Back to Avalon, home of the Uncle Pug (the boat) colored pleasure pier. A proper stair entry (complete with hand rail) is much less hazardous on a wobbly pin.

Should be nice - I can only imagine that he's dying to get back in the water after his unfortunate injury. It'l be good to meet another boarder, you know?

Of course, 02 Clean blew us out again... some nonsense about studying for finals or some rot. Whatever. Get your priorities together, missy. :D

K

Lake Superior - the other end of it from Scuba Scott (sorry!), with MWC.
Pretty much the same temperature, though (35-39F) :D
Just local wrecks in Silver Harbour, maybe a couple of other places (only 50 ffw or so). Umm, you diving wet too, Scott?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom