Who's diving this weekend?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The Mrs, myself and a large contingent of swamp divers are going to an old clay mine in East Texas to get wet. Temp 88* max depth 25' vis was reported to be 65'. We will wait and see about that.

I'm a little envious about all you people who can hit the salty water, but then again I'm a candy @$$ like uncle Joewr so I don't do cold water very well.

Yall have fun, becareful and come back Monday to tell of your adventures.

Tom

WOW and where's where if you will of decent diving! I have been to Puget Sound, both back and front sides of Catalina, and many quarries so I know you'll all have fun! I lived in Philly for 17 years but did not dive then, and we went to the Delaware and Jersey shore alot. Wish I was you too!!! And Mackinac, I tried to fill a trip last month to go there but only 3 signed up. Was looking forward to it.

I myself have to take 7 Open Water studenst to a local quarry. It's called Hidden Paradise. Some days it stays hidden and other days it's 30 ft + viz, so we'll see what tomorrow brings. All I can count on is the piranhagills will be out, maybe we will see a paddlefish, and I love listening to studenst after their first dive if its clear
:)

Tell me all about it and have a great weekend! The kids back in school here, so shouild be a quiet fun weekend!

Hopefully I will be doing a river dive here at home with the my instructor from the LDS. Was hoping my dive buddy could go but she has other plans for Sunday morning. I really hope we can still get a group together, but if not will try another time. I am leaving next Friday to go to West Palm Beach with my LDS group will be doing 5 dives over the weekend, and one night dive. I am really looking forward to those. Will give reports on them when we get back. Later.

Bottoms Up...Bubbles Up!!!
Cindy

I too, will be at a nearby scuba hole with the Swamp divers, Athens Scuba...25ft depth max, bathwater warm water, blue,blue,blue and a report of 65'vis...(this I gotta see).

Afternoon treasure hunt, luau and partying in general.

Close my eyes and it'll be just like COZ. :)

where are you from. I just recently had to cancel a trip to Hidden Paradise. Thinking of taking my daughter there when she finishes her certifiaction dives in a few weeks.

The NJ coast doesn't look good for this weekend, so it's Dutch Springs. Not the best diveing, but it is water. I will try it in one piece 7mil. Last time I was there it was 39fh at 60 ft. Next weekend Sheperds Bay, rain or shine.
Mike

Aren't you afraid you might get wet if it rains? :tease:

Who isn't diving? We dive all the time, weekend or not. We should have a full time Mario-cam running 24-7. hehe.

sure, we could have a 24-7 cam of the view from your balcony!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom