Who's Going In November?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

What is the water temp expected to be in early Nov?

I think some of the dive shop websites have updated Coz water temps, but you can expect it to be warm. I've only been there 3 times (October and May), but I don't recall ever logging less than 80F. I'll take a shortie, but plan on diving in a rash-guard.

3 weeks and counting down.......

I will be there Nov. 9-16, at the FiestaAmericana dive resort, with nine other divers from our local dive shop, who arranged the trip (most of whom I have not met, although the LDS owner is also going).

This will be my first real diving trip to Coz, although I did a cruise ship activity dive there once before. I'm really looking forward to it, and to getting a lot of dives in - I'm still working towards the 100 dives needed to qualify for a Solo Diver cert, and this should help me get there by my target, the end of the year.

How far away are these other resorts? Looks like some of you will also be there during that time, might be nice to meet some other ScubaBoarders while there.

>*< Fritz

How far away are these other resorts? Looks like some of you will also be there during that time, might be nice to meet some other ScubaBoarders while there.

How far away? About $5 by cab....Actually, FA is further down towards the bottom end of the island, a lot of the other hotels are back up towards the ship terminals. If someone is proposing an SB get together, I would be game.

Flying down to Coz tomorrow with my group! I'm hoping Hurricane Paloma hasn't mucked up the diving in Cozumel. Should arrive early afternoon.

I'm also hoping I have Internet access there at the Fiesta Americana.

Assuming I do, any ScubaBoarders down there this week wanna get together one evening?

>*< Fritz

We're happy to get together with anyone who wants. My brother and I are flying early tomorrow (actually I have a red eye to Houston and need to go to the airport later tonight) and will be at Casa Mexicana all week. We should have internet at our hotel. PM me if you want to get together. Not sure what nights are diving and what nights are restaurants, but we'll figure that out quickly.

Mike

My flight arrives in Coz on Friday at 2 pm local time. I am getting very excited as evidenced by my browsing of the Coz form when I should be working.

Saturday will be my first dive in water warmer than 65F!

My flight arrives in Coz on Friday at 2 pm local time. I am getting very excited as evidenced by my browsing of the Coz form when I should be working.

Saturday will be my first dive in water warmer than 65F!

VERY Good !!! :).... You are going to think you are diving in a bathtub ! Well, that is a bath tub with current...:yeahbaby: Have a Great trip ! SS

Back
Top Bottom