Who's Going to the Cozumel Invasion ?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I don't see why not. You'd probably just pay the regular Paradise dive costs. They have a lot of boats so I doubt they will all be filled to capacity.

It's up to the organizers (not us). I am sure that Cardzard will run this past them.

The entire thing was predicated on it being a "package" deal. How much of a package it has to be is not in our hands.

nevermind

Last edited:
Hi rakpix

At this time there is no space for others to join. This is a package deal and the dive operation has commited all their spots to the invasion.

Unless this package deal does not sell out, which I doubt there will be no way to join in the event. We have to insure spots for everyone who is taking the invasion package deal.

hmm, i will be in akumal on the riviera maya may 18 - june 5th. i'll see if there is some way for me to stick around another week. could someone sign up for just the dives?

Last edited:
I rearranged my teaching schedule today. Tamsey and I are good to go. I called Al and put my deposit down. He said I was the first one to call.

Looking forward to going.

Right on... The list is building!

Any interest in building an attendance list like we have in the Cozumel forum for each month? People who have booked their dates are added to the list.

Right on... The list is building!

Any interest in building an attendance list like we have in the Cozumel forum for each month? People who have booked their dates are added to the list.

I get updates on who has joined the invasion from the folks at Bay Adventure and there will be a sticky list of those attending soon. Since there is normaly around 75-100 members in Cozumel every month on their own, I can only imagine how big this list will be.

Back
Top Bottom