Who's Going to the Cozumel Invasion ?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Unfortunately, this is the year I am spending all my vacation time building an airplane. Otherwise I would be seriously considering this trip. It is a great deal. Next year maybe. Oh yes, the airplane I am going to build is called a Lightning and there is a picture of one as my avatar.

Unfortunately, this is the year I am spending all my vacation time building an airplane. Otherwise I would be seriously considering this trip. It is a great deal. Next year maybe. Oh yes, the airplane I am going to build is called a Lightning and there is a picture of one as my avatar.

Wow! I knew you are a pilot, but didn't realize that you can build the planes as well. :shocked2: Maybe you and Donna can fly your new plane to next years invasion. At least you wouldn't need to deal with the airlines luggage issues. :)
Well miss you 2 this year, as we always enjoy your company.
Have fun building your plane!

If there is enough interest, I might be persuaded to teach an AOW class during this time.

Mselenaous is also an instructor and may be willing to teach classes during this time.

Wow, I'd potentially be interested in this. The dates are a bit far off for me to confirm the trip at this point but I'd like to take AOW and this might be a fun time to do it!

What would the cost/scheduling be? I assume we'd want to have prepared by conducting some book work prior to the trip?

Thanks!
Ed

Sounds like a great deal and something I would love to do...
Unfortunately I work in the public schools and we are not out till June 17th... that stinks.
Maybe next year it will be later or school will be out earlier.
Have a great time!

At the FL Dive Show this weekend, Netdoc and I had the pleasure of chatting with Apple, the owner of Dive Paradise and our Cozumel Invasion Hostess. She thanked Scubaboarders for all their support in the past. And of course, it's mutual as Apple has been one of Scubaboard's longest supporters. She and her staff are very excited to have us all there. She said she had been getting alot of interest and questions and to please be patient while her staff researches the information for us.

Thanks Apple & staff for all your hard work to make this Invasion a BLAST!

Remind about this in about a week, and I'll have more answers for you!!!
Wow, I'd potentially be interested in this. The dates are a bit far off for me to confirm the trip at this point but I'd like to take AOW and this might be a fun time to do it!

What would the cost/scheduling be? I assume we'd want to have prepared by conducting some book work prior to the trip?

Thanks!
Ed

WOW - Dennis how awesome - building your own plane! But will miss not having you and Donna there - was looking forward to seeing you both again. Take care.

Back
Top Bottom