Who's in for February?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Judy,Judy,Judy,

First, I have friend from Minneapolis and it is on the way to no where. Here is a pic of their last trip to Coz:

View attachment 202424

Second, it better of been a HECK of cheap flight.

Third, I gave you a day to get your #$$% together.
With my luck there will be a blizzard in Minnea
polis that day and will be snowed in until spring! i am beginning to think that flight was not cheap enough....it sounded good at the time. I don't get there until the 16th......had to change dates. I get to CZM 3ish and am not even sure of that with the new time change in Cozumel. So confused. Blizzard conditions Sunday-Monday here.....need to get warm soon.

With my luck there will be a blizzard in Minnea
polis that day and will be snowed in until spring! i am beginning to think that flight was not cheap enough....it sounded good at the time. I don't get there until the 16th......had to change dates. I get to CZM 3ish and am not even sure of that with the new time change in Cozumel. So confused. Blizzard conditions Sunday-Monday here.....need to get warm soon.

Well, SW updated my flights with the new correct local time which would be NY time. So in at 3 at the apt by 4, drop the crap. Take a quick snooze if you want and come to dinner. Fire up a stogie and sips some tequila and relax.

Me and the SO will be there! Flying in on Valentine's Day, and staying at Scuba Club until the 22nd.

First time in Coz! Woohoo!

- DnD

With my luck there will be a blizzard in Minneapolis that day and will be snowed in until spring!

Nah, very little need to worry about that. I think Minneapolis can handle a blizzard better than almost any airport. We don't shut things down for a few inches of snow like a lot of places. Plenty of snowplows and wing de-icers here. I think it's just over 3 hours and then you're there.

... and if we do have a blizzard of the century or something, we can have a remote Scubaboard meet-up in Minneapolis. :)

Chief March is getting busier. I have to say I am a little bummed to miss Carnival, but there is always next year again.
To finish my line on the lineup, I am plus2, staying in a condo and diving mostly with Blue XTSea.

I was able to rebook my flight! Arrive at 1:45 instead so dinner is looking like a possibility! Flying LGA-ATL-CZM. Much better flight, no charge for the change. Big thanks to Delta.

I was able to rebook my flight! Arrive at 1:45 instead so dinner is looking like a possibility! Flying LGA-ATL-CZM. Much better flight, no charge for the change. Big thanks to Delta.

Now its a PARTY

Oh I gotta update the list. We changed again. Coming Sunday the 8th. No change fee in SW is kinda nice....

I do encourage everyone to go to the dinner at El Moro. We went last year and it was great fun, food and company. Always nice to put a face to fellow Scuba Boarders. We will miss it this year as we were just in Cozumel in early January. Chief...make sure you don't get stuck with any shortfall on the dinner checks!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom