Whose Diving in Cave country this weekend

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mavjax

Reaction score
Anyone going to cave country this weekend? I am hoping for Peacock Saturday and maybe Ginne Sunday. Interested in an INtro Cave Dive??

i am taking the DIR-F class, Mav (as you know) or i'd be there!

fgray1:
Rick has a cave class this weekend.
Cavern on saturday going through the week.

Still thinking i will be up at Ginnie on saturday with either BobbyF or his buddy (depending on who can make it) for the afternoon and evening with some diving with the OW folks as well from NC/KY SB groups as well - BBQ afterwards.

I'm scheduled to meet someone at Peacock Saturday AM, but have no plans yet for Sunday. Simon, do you know where you are diving on Sunday yet?

mavjax:
I'm scheduled to meet someone at Peacock Saturday AM, but have no plans yet for Sunday. Simon, do you know where you are diving on Sunday yet?
I wont be anywhere wet on sunday. Heading back to Orlando early for work that morning. No worries, still trying to work out who/what is going on about saturday it seems!

fred, what happened?

Torn rotator cup. I can't lift my left arm up and after I wear my doubles I'm in pain for days afterwards. Old age is really the problem. Doc says to go easy on the diving till they fix it.

Good Luck Fred. I went through a bunch of therapy for my left shoulder years ago. It did get better and now only bothers me if I do a lot of repatative stuff with that arm. You're right... this aging thing is a royal pain.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom