Why are you a Zeagle customer?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I bought my Zeagle Concept BCD in 1993. In 2009 my bladder went out so I let Scott know and he told me to send it in for replacement.
Zeagle gave me a Return Authorization number, replaced the bladder, and shipped the BCD back to me, no charge. (Because of the Lifetime Warranty)

So 16 years and 1200+ dives without an issue, then when I did have an issue Zeagle made it right! How's that for great customer service?
The only bad part was there was no reason to buy a new BCD. :( LOL! Because of their awesome BCD and customer service I did purchase a reg though.
It's 18 years old now and still going strong. I'm going for the 20 year mark then maybe I'll look at buying another Zeagle BCD.

Hey after 20 years do I get a plaque or something? :D

20 years, well you might try a BP/wing setup instead? lol
Happy with my Zeagle 30lb wing, back plate and delux harness rig, easier to use then a bcd and better in the water for COG.
No stories to tell just faultless performance thus far.

I mostly Dive with my Zeagle due to cost, o bought it, love it and cant afford a new BC that would be a sufficient replacement. I have had the pull dump valve cord (making up my own name) break on me twice, both times i have had a LDS fix the problem. I have had the BC for over ten years now and the only bad thing i can say is i need a larger one (its a med and i am not, lol) but other than that, i love it! I will be a Zeagle diver for some time to come just out of pure trust in the equipment.

My Zeagle Brigade was my first and so far only BCD. It came highly recommended from the guys at Scubatoys. It has @ 80 dives on it now and still looks brand new. It is a good BCD.

I would like to see a loop-hook or similar inside the pocket to attached a backup light, knife, etc. It is too easy to loose something when the pocket is open. It would be a nice feature to have a loop and retractor with the knife or light attached...handy for sure.

Zeus BC, small light easy to travel with, Octo-z easy to use, Scott answers questions so fast on this forum it will make your head spin. I tried on the Zeus, I have since sold 2 more for Zeagle just because the BC is so awesome.

American Made, rear inflation I have an early Zeagle concept BCD that still has patent pending on the tags, it is hard to give up a good thing, the lift bladder failed last year and Zeagle helped me to re identify what model of BC I had and then set me up with the new ranger shoulder straps for it(they give better support then the concept shoulders did ) with gear that lasts and lasts and great customer service I will stay Zeagle perion. Oh and did I mention they are American Made.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom