Why doesn't MechDiver like polls?

Why doesn't MechDiver like polls?

• He is grumpy today

Votes: 13 26.5%
  • They show up as having new posts when all that really happened is someone voted for something

Votes: 10 20.4%
  • They are useless

Votes: 11 22.4%
  • He is just being obtuse again

Votes: 15 30.6%

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

MikeFerrara once bubbled...
Well I had to vote obtuse after seeing the tally so far. Thet must be the right choice.
Your comments are right on though...I have seen some ANCIENT stuff get resurrected because someone did a search and voted in a 2 year old poll.

That damn "What does the R in DIR stand for" has been back a few times...it's like "Night of the Living Thread" ... @*&!@ THING WILL NOT DIE!

MikeFerrara once bubbled...
Well I had to vote obtuse after seeing the tally so far. Thet must be the right choice.

That was how I voted too. I figured O-ring has had to carry the "obtuse" banner for so long, I could relieve him for a day or two. I shall then continue my unbroken run of "astute".

MechDiver once bubbled...

That was how I voted too. I figured O-ring has had to carry the "obtuse" banner for so long, I could relieve him for a day or two. I shall then continue my unbroken run of "astute".
If it is any consolation, I was just cursing under my breath for posting this thing because it keeps showing up as having new posts in it... :upset:

O-ring once bubbled...

If it is any consolation, I was just cursing under my breath for posting this thing because it keeps showing up as having new posts in it... :upset:

And thats why I voted "They are useless"

O-ring once bubbled...

obtuse of you? :D

Thanks for the pole though.

MD

O-ring once bubbled...

Good points...but you don't know how tempting it was to start a "Why doesn't Northeastwrecks like polls?" thread.. :D

You need not be tempted. I've told you why.

OTOH, Rax's Mother of All Polls thread was great. I still laugh about "vehicle assisted fills" or whatever we called it.

The Mother of All Polls

Shall we start a poll to find out if polls are useless?
We could start another one to find out if people want polls to be removed from the board.

Ohhh Ohhh we could get a whole section JUST FOR POLLS!!!

Who is messin with the numbers?

How are we going to gather any meaningfull information with that kind of underhanded stuff going on.

Back
Top Bottom