Why doesn't MechDiver like polls?

Why doesn't MechDiver like polls?

• He is grumpy today

Votes: 13 26.5%
  • They show up as having new posts when all that really happened is someone voted for something

Votes: 10 20.4%
  • They are useless

Votes: 11 22.4%
  • He is just being obtuse again

Votes: 15 30.6%

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I see your poll has been "moderator corrupted". Not a biggie in this case since it was a joke thread but it really shows what COULD happen on any poll.

WW

All you guys are nothing more than Poll Trolls.

The only thing left to do is attempt to hijack the poll.

Can it be done?

Who's man enough?

After I voted, it showed lik 73 million votes. I guess this board has really grown!:confused:

I really needed this. You guys rule.

1) Thank

2) You

K

Since everyone has a sore spot regarding old polls being resurrected today, I just thought I would pose a question.

Does anyone realize that you can set a time limit for the poll duration?

Obviously that wont help polls already in existence, but it could help out in future polls.

Still havent figured out what to do about keeping sock puppets out of polls tho. Maybe we should start a poll on who has sock puppets and what kind of socks make the best ones? :D

Doc Intrepid once bubbled...
The answer "MD is obtuse AND grumpy".

Doc

Wanna start an "out of mix" thread Docy? Eh?

P.S. He didn't 'not have his coffee' this morning! MD doesn't drink coffee.

Man, I have 3 cups before getting out of the bathroom in the morning! I don't drink it around you because I need something much stronger before diving when you're around.

MD

raybo once bubbled...
After I voted, it showed lik 73 million votes. I guess this board has really grown!:confused:

With that kind of voting draw, maybe I should run for President :wacko:

MD

there is something wrong with the vote result, i think its a joke, right?

Wasn't it Winston Churchill who opined that only dogs know how to treat polls properly? :D

Marc :jester:

FLL Diver once bubbled...
Wasn't it Winston Churchill who opined that only dogs know how to treat polls properly? :D

Marc :jester:

And to you goes the "Astute Post of the Day Award"

MD

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom