Why not Atomic?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

How small could they be if they could fill up Royal Albert Hall?
I am afraid you have to ask Mr. McCartney as Mr. Lennon is no longer able to answer the question.
I read from somewhere that the "holes" were referred to the numerous amount of portholes found in Blackburn!

They had a pair of paddle fins on display. Looked really sharp. They told me they are still working on the design and hope to have them out next year. They are also working on a new BCD and hope to have that out by next summer. They thought they would already have had it out by now but they are still ironing out the details.

It was after about my 5th visit to the Atomic/Huish area at DEMA that I finally had to ask a rep, Brah is that fin made of wood??? Yes, he replied. This is just a prototype model. Yeah brah I replied. I understand, anyways I think the wood would be too stiff. Two nearby ladies looked at each other and one says can wood be too stiff??? The Atomic Rep was a pro and kept a straight face although I think he did blush. The T3 Was Utterly Amazing too...

---------- Post added March 4th, 2013 at 05:44 PM ----------

There is also something to be said about being American and buying American. Love my Atomic regs and Zeagle Ranger. I spend enough money traveling to other countries. I Love that most of my gear is made in America.

Any reports/opinions on the impact of Huish purchasing Atomic? Moving production to Asia, laying-off engineer/designers, Etc.?

Add me to the list as Atomic reg lover (OK, split fins too): B2 and M1.

I heard something about Atomic thinking about putting Miflex LP hoses as options in the near future.

what is the difference between a xs seaair and a atomic other than the floating orfice and $300

what is the difference between a xs seaair and a atomic other than the floating orfice and $300

Not much, just tolerances, materials, work of breathing, service intervals, and customer service/support. Otherwise, basically the exact same thing.

Not much, just tolerances, materials, work of breathing, service intervals, and customer service/support. Otherwise, basically the exact same thing.

:D:D:rofl3: :rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:

Add me to the list as Atomic reg lover (OK, split fins too): B2 and M1.

I heard something about Atomic thinking about putting Miflex LP hoses as options in the near future.

i thought i read something similar on the Atomic mfr thread. Someone had been asking about miflex/braided hose with their swivel. Atomic said they were looking into it since they had inquiries, so take it for whatever it's worth.

i love my Atomic Z2x -- I wouldn't dream of servicing it myself except to open it and make sure no sand/shell/or salt is accumulating inside.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom