Whycliff or Porteau Vis Report anyone?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Rimp

Contributor
Reaction score
My buddy and I will be hitting Porteau likely tomorrow (sunday Jul 9). Could anyone provide a vis report for Porteau or Whytecliff for today (saturday)?

Thanks.

Thanks sir. Hopefully it's lookin good today. The weather looks nice anyways.

My LDS has 9 people going out this morning and there are no extra tanks to rent until this afternoon.

Guess it's time to start looking for a tank of my own.

I could go to another LDS, but i have a dive card at this place and i'm in the middle of a move, so really dont want to spend money just now.

What's a good price for an aluminum 80? My LDS said $269 Canadian. is that good? Maybe I will ask this on the equipment forum. I won't be ready to buy for another month at least anyways.

Guess i'm back to being a landlubber for today. (

Rimp:
My LDS has 9 people going out this morning and there are no extra tanks to rent until this afternoon.

Guess it's time to start looking for a tank of my own.

I could go to another LDS, but i have a dive card at this place and i'm in the middle of a move, so really dont want to spend money just now.

What's a good price for an aluminum 80? My LDS said $269 Canadian. is that good? Maybe I will ask this on the equipment forum. I won't be ready to buy for another month at least anyways.

Guess i'm back to being a landlubber for today. (
Around here (Victoria), you can often find them on sale for $199. Regular price $230 tops. Maybe it's cheaper to import them to the Island....

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom