wich way should I go???

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

:( I've already dived a wreck!!! in the ocean!!!

yes put a sock in it:upset:

You're not making friends here in a big way.

Stay quiet, stop dominating the threads full of crappy typos and try to learn. You do know what learning is?

It's hard to learn when you're so busy because you "TYPE FAST AND DON"T CHEK MY WORK."

I hope you don't dive the way you troll, because otherwise we'll be reading about your accident report before the end of the summer.

I can't get too mad at the kid, He's just excited about diving and that's cool. I was WAY worse when I was 13 (Wait, I'm way worse now at 35!)

I'm sure we've spanked him plenty, if not, we can always make him walk the plank!

-Dennis

That's one habit you need to BREAK FAST, if you want to LIVE!!! ... Typos and bad grammer seldom put one at physical risk, Diving, on the other hand, can get you KILLED, ... when you DIVE FAST AND DON"T CHEK YOUR WORK." Slow down, gain experience, work on the skill builders that increase your watermanship.

I seem to recall a couple decades back, they said "Someday, every idiot will have one of these hi-tech computers." "They" were right.

Darlene

I bet if one of the Moderators checks this Kid's IP address, cross reference it to that of someone who has been kicked off the Board lately (hint hint)... you will have a Match...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom