"Word On The Street" denial:Part 1

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Scuba_Jenny:
Sooo... Marvel, are we gonna be ole Chuckie's buddies next dive???? :evil:

:sofa: :sprint:

Scuba_Jenny:
It's ok really. We have our garlic necklaces.
Oh, is that what I forgot to bring along at Blue Grotto get together? I mean, dang, it rained pretty much all day. I know, we were gettin' wet anyway. Just coulda warmed up better with ray of sunshine on the SI. :10:

Oh! That's right! It did rain that day that Chuck showed up....hmmm.... the curse thickens.

Lil38:
Oh, is that what I forgot to bring along at Blue Grotto get together? I mean, dang, it rained pretty much all day. I know, we were gettin' wet anyway. Just coulda warmed up better with ray of sunshine on the SI. :10:

Scuba_Jenny:
Oh! That's right! It did rain that day that Chuck showed up....hmmm.... the curse thickens.

:lightingz

Chuck, who you kidding? We've seen everything from the smoking altar of chicken to the drunken master raindance. You ain't got no skills!

In the words of Pirate Cap'n Isaac Robert Smith;
"Arr, ya be cursed matey. I curse ya. We all curse ya! The whole crew, lad. We're ALL cursing ya. We believe it has something to do with the chili ya been eatin' before bedtime."
Whew! get me a can of lysol! That's not red tide ya been diving in. Tis' muddy Smokeaire swampwater ya see. Hail to the warhammer king! Beware any who be diving in his path. Particularly BEHIND him!

We now return you to yur regularly sheduled show;
The hazing of Landshark Andy and Smokaire the forest fire bear.
Only you can prevent reproduction.

SmokeAire:
Recently it has come to my attention that the “Word on the SB/LBTS Street” is that I posses bad weather JUJU and on my next dive with certain unnamed blonds I will be sacrificed to the fair weather deities. I am here to firmly deny that I have such powers...SNIP
Hmmm... if I do a search over the last two years for the terms "jinx" and "Jenny" I wonder how many posts I'll find...

MikeJacobs:
Hmmm... if I do a search over the last two years for the terms "jinx" and "Jenny" I wonder how many posts I'll find...

Ya know Marvel has alway been there when the weather and diving turned to c**p! :hm:

DEEPSEAWOLF:
Chuck, who you kidding? We've seen everything from the smoking altar of chicken to the drunken master raindance. .
That's a lie! I never left my chair.

DEEPSEAWOLF:
In the words of Pirate Cap'n Isaac Robert Smith;
"Arr, ya be cursed matey. I curse ya. We all curse ya! The whole crew, lad. We're ALL cursing ya. We believe it has something to do with the chili ya been eatin' before bedtime." .
There is a greek saying: "A dog smells his own skatah."
DEEPSEAWOLF:
Whew! get me a can of lysol! That's not red tide ya been diving in. Tis' muddy Smokeaire swampwater ya see. Hail to the warhammer king! Beware any who be diving in his path. Particularly BEHIND him!
Again see above venerable greek saying.

DEEPSEAWOLF:
We now return you to yur regularly sheduled show;
The hazing of Landshark Andy and Smokaire the forest fire bear.
I believe Simon has the fire bear distinction!

And now the unveiling of Deep Sea Wolf's Overhead Enviroment Certification Patch::klo:

Lil38:

"Et tu brute' "

:05:

SmokeAire:
And now the unveiling of Deep Sea Wolf's Overhead Enviroment Certification Patch::klo:
LMAO! :laughing:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom