world's worst job!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SueMermaid----that's not a nice name to call your children!!! HA!

I had a one-day job filling trays that they grow mushrooms in at a mushroom farm. You do know what they grow mushrooms in, don't you?

When I went through my initial in-processing into the Army I took a pretty rigorous physical. I went through station to station until I walked into a small private area and some dude was sitting on a metal folding chair. His job was to check each and every one of us, personally, day in and day out, for hemmorroids.

I hated it for him.

I've had quite a few jobs, but invariably the worst involve working with the general public.... people suck and they always want something for nothing... I would rather go through infantry battle school again than serve another customer, luckily both are behind me...

Wow after reading these post "I love my job" (that is what the voices in my head keep telling me, although it might just be my chief on the intercom saying it).

Cleaning the ladies room at a night club I used to work at. The mens room and rest of the club were a breeze compared to the unsanitary surprises that were found there!

I work in a wastewater treatment plant. We deal with all the good stuff people flush and forget about.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom