Would you marry a SCUBA instructor?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

biscuit7 once bubbled...
I'll take that as a compliment :D

Coming from NetDoc....I'm not sure how I would take that.....last I checked, he was an instructor......

PA/NJdiver once bubbled...
It would depend on who the instructor was:wink:

Stacey

hmmmmm......... :wink:

It might depend on whether or not she was DIR. Just think, she would have a black wedding dress with a bungeed bouque around her neck.

As long as she was a woman...

and met most of my other preferences for a partner!

A note to all you single female dive instructors... I live on Catalina Island. Next to the tropics it is a fine place to live if you're into SCUBA and can handle "cold" water diving (since when is 50 degrees "cold?"). There are two dive shops looking for instructors who have housing (which, of course I could offer to my fututre wife!).

Think of how simple the wedding registry would be... gifts could be limited to regulators, BP and wings, wetsuits for every occasion, etc.

Any takers?

Dr. Bill

welcome back Lawman...haven't seen you posting lately, but than again i haven't been reading lately.....

DrBill...shameless plug for a wife......(let me know if it works willya)

I suppose it depends on her gear......I would prefer not DIR.....(she would be like all other DIR divers...) I am looking for unique....

But all this said, when I look at it from this angle...I see my wedding ring and the current Mrs for sure will not be an instructor.;-0 Doesn't like diving all that much....;-0

Probably not.....

I've done the "M" thing before and have no desire to do it again. Learned my lesson. Now, if he's got a decent "real job" and is a scuba instructor for fun.....I'll gladly have a long term committed relationship. (hmm....gee I think I've got one!:)) But absolutely no "M" stuff!

Are you trying to ask me something? :dance:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom