Would you marry a SCUBA instructor?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

TSandM:
I'm discouraged by the number of men who wouldn't marry a scuba instructor who was DIR. I thought being a math major and a surgeon were bad enough -- you guys are telling me that if my current husband gets tired of my diving addiction, I've made myself even MORE unappealing by going DIR? Geesh.
Maybe it's similar to this joke? :D

Q: Why do men like to marry virgins?
A: They can't stand criticism.

I know this is an old thread and I didn't remember posting on it at all, but there you have it, back when I thought dive instructors were cool, go figger :wink:

Rachel

Doc Intrepid:
Folks, we're resurrecting a thread that died in 2003. It's death was unlamented.

Check the dates when going through the archives! :wink:

Hmmm.. I thought this was why we used searches to locate threads that covered a topic we are interested in? IMHO it is better to resurrect an old thread that deals with a question of interest than to start a new thread that duplicates an old one. Just my 2 cents worth.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom