Would you marry a SCUBA instructor?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Pez de Diablo:
If it is your first marriage and you love them, sure.

If it is your second marriage, only if they are very very rich.

Outstanding points, get a picture of the boat first then you can talk wedding plans.

My wife and I are both instructors so money is never an issue.

Proposed under water as a matter of fact. The ring looked bigger and it was harder for her to say no. Besides I could always thow her off the boat had she said no.

We never have any!!!! lol,lol,lol

Maniacle laughter turning to a desperate high pitched cackling cry....

We actually saw a wedding done underwater the other day . . . kind of a wild idea; I have yet to figure out the hand sign for "I do".

I'm discouraged by the number of men who wouldn't marry a scuba instructor who was DIR. I thought being a math major and a surgeon were bad enough -- you guys are telling me that if my current husband gets tired of my diving addiction, I've made myself even MORE unappealing by going DIR? Geesh.

Well, I would certainly marry a SCUBA instructor... especially if she were independently wealthy! Seriously, I would find it much easier to fall in love with an instructor than I would with a wealthy executive (unless she took frequent dive vacations to exotic places and I could go along as her buddy).

I did and it works just fine :D

TSandM:
We actually saw a wedding done underwater the other day . . . kind of a wild idea; I have yet to figure out the hand sign for "I do".

We used the ok sign and had a laminated card with I do on one side and I don't on the other :D http://www.scubadrewvideo.com/maynewsletter.htm

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom