Wrinkles April '06 Dive Planning Thread - Redondo Beach

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

headhunter:
The only key ingredient we are missing for the BBQ is hamburgers and buns. :wink:

Christian

I just checked the list. Since Tevis and I are both bringing hot dogs, I will let Tevis bring the dogs, and I will bring the burgers and buns (hamburger buns, Wetrat!).:D

As always this is gearing up to be another great SB day!

Rick

Rickster:
.... and I will bring the burgers and buns (hamburger buns, Wetrat!).:D

Glad to see you're still willing to wear your thong to these things Rick, even after what everybody said last time. Oh.... yes.... hamburger buns. Sorry!

:mooner::mooner::mooner::mooner:

wetrat:
Glad to see you're still willing to wear your thong to these things Rick, even after what everybody said last time. Oh.... yes.... hamburger buns. Sorry!

:mooner::mooner::mooner::mooner:
:lol:

Back to weenies!

I 2nd, it is going to be a beautiful SB day!

Tevis

I was planning to offer my guide services to Ken at Marineland, but Merry just informed me we are diving with the DiveVets group at Vets Saturday. There will be a lot of tank clanging going on in the parking lot.

Max, I too just posted to the DiveVets message board, inviting Shanon et al (latin for. . . and others) over to the SB banner for a merry old time.

Am I such a frikkin nOObie that it is going to be a bar brawl at the BBQ?

T

MaxBottomtime:
I was planning to offer my guide services to Ken at Marineland, but Merry just informed me we are diving with the DiveVets group at Vets Saturday. There will be a lot of tank clanging going on in the parking lot.

Can you show me the pretty pinnacles? Please? I understand they're boooooteyful. So gorgeous.

I got the sand tour last Sunday.... :10:

Maybe YOU can take me to the pinnacles.

What time are the DrinkVets crew going in?

---
Ken

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom