Wrinkles April '06 Dive Planning Thread - Redondo Beach

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

well, thank you rick for the offer but i went and got two tanks from sport chalet for this weekend so ill be there but my gorgeous daughter wont.

Alright gang, given my need to travel above 1000ft I won't be able to join you this weekend. However, it looks like a GREAT weekend and a nice sized group showing up so you all have fun!

Maybe someone can scare up a spatula on the way down tomorrow so that we can flip the burgers. I'm good at flipping tortillas with my fingers but it probably won't work so well with burgers. :wink:

I forgot one other thing. Lately Ted has been bringing a large empty cooler that we can keep food in to keep the seagulls from ravaging the food. If anyone has a large cooler they can bring that would be great.

I'm going to hit the sack now so that I can get there between 6:30 and 7am to save a couple of tables and put up the ScubaBoard banner.

I'll see you all tomorrow morning!

Christian

just wanted everyone to know that i had a great time. mark and christan, thank you very much for the tour and advice. i have a few things to work on over the next few dives. mr and mrs rickster, thanx for just being yourselves. tony and billy, big time thanx for knowing how to have a picnic. And adam, you just didnt seem yourself yesterday? are you o.k.?

hhhhhhmmmmm.......am i missing anyone else?

and tevis..........thank you always

Thanks to everyone!!! Christian you are a most gracious host who did way to much to make everything unbelievably fun. Tony swears to me that he only wants to do night dives, we need to show him how amazing our kelp beds are. It was so great meeting all of you, everyone was so nice and way too patient. Next time I'm going to make sure everyone gets one of my famous italian sausages with cayenne garlic hot sauce. Tevis, we made it!

I too am grateful to you all. Billy and Tony, a gracious welcome to you both. . . you are great guys, and I PROMISE to never be the whiny cautious mother in law.

You two on your shore exits show your expertise with this sport, my hat is off to you.

Mr and Mrs Rickster, Christian, and all, thank you for making my wife and little bad kids feel so welcome and part of the group. Laura says she will be joining the Wrinkles as a non diving support staff (if she can keep my smallest out of the parking lot. . . running away).

Jason is the man, thank you for the talks, the friendship, the discussions, and the eatin'. . . you da man!

Josh was missed,

Mel, God bless you and keep you safe,

Sapphire was missed,

Ted was missed, and flying 1000 ft. . . where is your cape masked man?

Forgetting what Wrinkles looks like,

Wetrat was missed,

Ken and my Guru Guppy so utterly way rock, and I need to follow their bubbles next time.

Octopusses are the top of the foodchain,

and a huge thank to Mark for pulling my finger.

Much love to all,

Tevis

Shaman:
and a huge thank to Mark for pulling my finger.

Tevis
No problems, just helping you wih your "off gassing". I didn't what you to explode!:D

Just kidding folks, nothing happened...

honest...

no, really. :flame:

Mark Vlahos

It always takes me about 2 days to recover from all of the fun we have at these events!

I got up at 5:30 am to head down there and when we were finally done laughing and having a great time at El Torito I got home and my head hit the pillow at about 12:30 am. No wonder it takes me 2 days to recover!

Now that I've recovered and my fingers can actually type again, I've finally logged back on to the board.

Thank you all for an absolutely marvelous day!

I look forward to seeing you all in La Jolla!

I'll put the new planning thread up, shortly.

Dive safe.

Christian

man you got home before i did. i didnt get home till 0130. but that was o.k. cause i didnt get out of bed the next day till close to 1300

Well I've got to say... as fun as airports are, I'm bummed that I missed the day. Hope ya all had fun.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom