Wrinkles April '06 Dive Planning Thread - Redondo Beach

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

hey mo2vation, dont forget my compass this time bro.

Mark Vlahos:
There is a better than average chance I will be able to attend!

I am looking forward to it.

Mark Vlahos
OK the chances are even better than "better than average", I would say the chances are as certain as it gets. I will bring water to drink.

Mark Vlahos

Empty V:
Is this a Alcohol and campfire free beach? I'm not much of a drinker but if I was, I can't imagine a better place to have an ice cold guiness.
Billy
Yep! No booze and no fires.

Guinness does rock though!

We can build fires at Leo Carrillo when we do out Dive, BBQ and Campout this summer!

Christian

I was speaking with Ted (Tech Admin) earlier today and he will not be able to join us because he has to catch a plane flight out of town.

Can someone bring the Tongs and Spatula?

Thanks.

Christian

sorry christen, i only wear boxer briefs

turns out im not going to be able to make it now cause me tank is still leaking thanx to the pac star.

lrdcn3:
sorry christen, i only wear boxer briefs

turns out im not going to be able to make it now cause me tank is still leaking thanx to the pac star.

Jason,

I have an al80 you can use, with a brand new valve on it:wink: It is even full.

Rick

I'll be coming down for some diving. I wasn't sure until a little while ago, but I've rented a couple tanks and everything.

I can (and will) bring some tongs, but unfortunately am without a suitable spatula. I guess we'll see what happens.

See ya pretty soon,

Adam

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom