Wrinkles Dates

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

hey, i might be able to come down to san diego next weekend for a beach dive (surf and viz permiting) Claudette if the cove is cleared up ill show you the sharks i was telling you about and if wrinkles is able to come i'll get to meet another member. maybe well get lucky and that big sea bass will be there also.

divinman:
That figures. You are all coming here and I am off to San Clemente Island that weekend. I must have been very bad to generate this kind of Karma.

:bravo:

Maybe thats why your dry suit flooded.... :wink:

What, so it's now the first Saterday of every month???

ShakaZulu:
What, so it's now the first Saterday of every month???
What did he say? Where do I dive?? When do I go??? Will there be jack-hammers at breakfast???
Back to the drawing board...

WRINKLES DIVES

The last I time I checked it was:

Second Saturday of evey month.

April 9-10, 2004
May 7, 2004
June 11,2004

Update your calendars, kill the subject................

ICY ICE:
WRINKLES DIVES

The last I time I checked it was:

Second Saturday of evey month.

April 9-10, 2004
May 7, 2004
June 11,2004

Update your calendars, kill the subject................
Oh, that's better. It always clears things up when someone yells really loudly....
Last time I checked, this was goofball, ironic teasing........ and most of us will end up at the right place on the right date, with the right toys....
Hey ICE, what are YOU doing reading this old thread if you're so sure of the dates??? Made you look!!:1poke:

C :wink:

HBDiveGirl:
Oh, that's better. It always clears things up when someone yells really loudly....
Last time I checked, this was goofball, ironic teasing........ and most of us will end up at the right place on the right date, with the right toys....
Hey ICE, what are YOU doing reading this old thread if you're so sure of the dates??? Made you look!!:1poke:

C :wink:

See, I told you............

ICY ICE:
Sorry, for being loud.
Democracy in action has to be loud once in a while! Especially when certain astute personnages know just how wait until things get almost settled....and then....(..wait for it...)...mess with everyone's heads again!!
(Go, Shaka, go!)
Stepping into some of these threads is like walking barefoot in a room full of mousetraps...Bang!)

Have a good week, Ice, and hope to dive with you on the 9th and 10th, as far as we know.....:06:
Claudette

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom