Wrinkles Dates

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

By the time we finally get most to agree on something; the 2nd Saturday will be gone! (I'll be out diving San Nicholas Isle, so I'll have to catch everyone April!)

Thanks for considering the 2nd weekend.....and I am sure that there will be some months that won't work for everybody and some that it will....including me. If everyone showed up on one of these, the tide would rise as we entered the water....got to keep that in mind...

Ok, so we all agree to have it on the 3rd Saterday of every month????

Pasley?? What say you?

Since Otter cannot do the 3rd Saturdays, but DvrRick can sometimes do 2nd Saturdays....

Pas? Wrinkles?

I can do either one but I am drawn to the 2nd.

Or we can schedule a dive EVERY weekend, then this becomes a mute point. Or maybe it will even become moot, who knows?

We have predetermined locations every single weekend. You bring your own food, etc. if you want it. Just like the Sandeaters. We could alternate Saturdays and Sundays each week. Maybe a special event once in a while.

That would be cool. And best of all, I wouldn't have to run around every week trying to find dive buddies. Yeah, baby !!!!

OK, in the interest of time and planning, since most people seem to be comfortable with the 2nd Saturday of each month, I've put the March Wrinkles Dive sticky up for the 2nd Saturday.

I hope no one feels that I've jumped the gun on this, but the 2nd Saturday is a week from tomorrow. Since there is no BBQ planning this should not be a problem, but at least people can now make plans.

Christian

ShakaZulu:
Ok, so we all agree to have it on the 3rd Saterday of every month????
"Ok, so we all agree to have it on the 3rd Saterday of every month????"
The little voices...they're coming in loud and clear again! (...Of course, I'm going to show up on March 12th 'cause that's what Christian said...)
But I will be in San Diego the 17th through the 20th, and looking for night dive buddies after a seminar on Friday and Saturday...and perhaps a boat dive on Sunday the 20th...so maybe I'll meet up with some Wrinkles folk on the 3rd Saturday, too...that would be great :cool:
Claudette

Thats sounds great to me. Sorry for the delayed reply but school has been a pain. But at least I am almost done. Only a few more months of this schedule then I am home free. Not to mention I have the summer off to dive my heart out. YIPPEEEE.

Claudette I am also thinking of heading to SD next weekend. Maybe we can hook up there. I should know by Wednesday if I can go.

That figures. You are all coming here and I am off to San Clemente Island that weekend. I must have been very bad to generate this kind of Karma.]

:bravo:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom