Wrinkles September '05 Dive and BBQ planning thread - La Jolla

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

TekDiveGirl:
I guess I just missed Terry -- he heard I was coming and ran for his life!

Kimber

Had I knew you were coming I would have stayed for sure. Next time let a guy know so he can put on his best attire and comb his hair. :10:

Terry

TekDiveGirl:
I guess I just missed Terry --
I had to leave at the same time as Terry did, I'm sorry to hear that I just missed you!

Next time it'll be part of the plan, right Terry? :mrcool:

Christian

mk57nato:
And Here is the new Critter in La Jolla....

Beware For He hungers....lol :D

Boy that's an ugly one :11: Was it Peter who transported it to LJ via his gear bag? Maybe the spider has a British accent :05:

No claims for the fins yet? There were only 8 or so people there- and I know they're not mine or Phil's.... Must've been one of those (ugh) wetsuit divers :D :D

Oh, and I lost a black ankle weight on the night dive... If anyone finds it please let me know....

mk57nato:
Well we got you to make the trip to oex, maybe next time we might even talk you into doing a shore dive..lol :11:

Right after you jump off a boat again! :wink:

I kept my record clean here again today! he he he!

Kimber

divinman:
Had I knew you were coming I would have stayed for sure. Next time let a guy know so he can put on his best attire and comb his hair. :10:

Terry

He he he! Well it was a last minute plan -- I was running errands and in the area so I thought I would stop by. I didn't have any way to say -- "Hey I am coming." so nobody knew. Next time I will send a banner plane.

headhunter:
I had to leave at the same time as Terry did, I'm sorry to hear that I just missed you!

Next time it'll be part of the plan, right Terry? :mrcool:

Christian

Don't you usually come the night before? We should all go to dinner or something next time around -- whenever that is.

Kimber

OH NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :11:

I lost my pair of Black Sherwood Split Fins. I didn't even realize they were gone till now. Did anyone see it while leaving the park?

--Tri

tau:
OH NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :11:

I lost my pair of Black Sherwood Split Fins. I didn't even realize they were gone till now. Did anyone see it while leaving the park?

--Tri
MissyP has them. They were on the bench.

MaxBottomtime:
MissyP has them. They were on the bench.

Got em Tri... Where are you located?

MissyP:
Got em Tri... Where are you located?

Oh. THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU. :D

I'm 15 min away from LA. Alhambra, CA. I can come pick them up at your convenience.

Call me at 909-896-1705

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom