Wrinkles September '05 Dive and BBQ planning thread - La Jolla

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

tau:
Oh. THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU. :D

I'm 15 min away from LA. Alhambra, CA. I can come pick them up at your convenience.

Call me at 909-896-1705

Tri, I can meet you halfway if you have time this afternoon.. I'll be up around San Clemente in 2 (or so) hours for a little bit. Ill bring the fins & if you can meet me somewhere, give me a call at 760-579-3049. If not, you can pick then up pretty much anytime during the week.

MissyP:
Tri, I can meet you halfway if you have time this afternoon.. I'll be up around San Clemente in 2 (or so) hours for a little bit. Ill bring the fins & if you can meet me somewhere, give me a call at 760-579-3049. If not, you can pick then up pretty much anytime during the week.

Missy, Just in case you haven't gotten my message on your voicemail yet, I will be able to drive down and pickup the fins in San Clemente today. I'm wondering if I should start driving now? It will take me an hour and a half if i start now. Where do you want to meet?

Wow, Wrinkles looked like it was a lot of fun. Thanks for the great photos and dive reports.

MissyP:
Boy that's an ugly one :11: Was it Peter who transported it to LJ via his gear bag? Maybe the spider has a British accent :05:

When I got home, I met his big brother hanging out in my yard with a cosh in his back pocket, lookin fer de wise guy that offed his brudder! :007:

It was a great day of diving; I hope I can get out again soon, before the nice conditions disappear. It was good to meet so many of you I had not seen before, and I'll take up those diving invitations as soon as I can.

Peter

MissyP:

Missy,

Thanks again for keeping my fins save. You are the best!!!!! :07:

This confirms that you treat us wet suit divers as good as dry suit divers. :wink:

Good day for diving, overcast conditions kept me kewl. Had fun, see you guys at the next one........... Got to thank my buddy Steve for taking over the BBQ, did a great job. Oh, where is the guy that didn't showup with the burgers. At the next Wrinkles event, we may have to turn your air off at 500ft, oops.

Thanks everyone for making yesterday a great diving day. It was nice putting faces to all your names. :D

TekDiveGirl:
Don't you usually come the night before? We should all go to dinner or something next time around -- whenever that is.

Kimber
Yeah, I usually come in the night before and stay that night as well. This was an exception.

Usually, there is dinner and fun on both nights, so let's be sure to do that next time we're in San Diego!

Christian

I couldn't make this one...woke up feeling really nauseous, but my heart was in it (my car was packed the night before).

So...October Wrinkles? I swear I want to meet all of you!

When does it get to the point where Cali dive gear gets mothballed? Or does it ever?

ShakaZulu:
Good day for diving, overcast conditions kept me kewl. Had fun, see you guys at the next one........... Got to thank my buddy Steve for taking over the BBQ, did a great job. Oh, where is the guy that didn't showup with the burgers. At the next Wrinkles event, we may have to turn your air off at 500ft, oops.

My car broke down on Friday morning, was supposed to get it back fri afternoon - but repair shop got the wrong part, won't be up and running till monday. $650 later. Really bad day! Sorry about not showing up with the burgers - will make it up next month.

Kevin

Back
Top Bottom