Wrinkles September Dive Catalina 9-18

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ryanarcher:
Uh....yeah, I was just wondering if this is a DIR dive? I would really like to join you, but I want to be really super safe....so, uh....yeah. :11ztongue

You simply have to increase your SI, the nitrogen buildup is causing some negative effects........

Ouch- will be in Florida taking care of Dad while Mom takes a much needed break. Sorry to miss this one. Hope you all have a great time. Lots of barracuda in the park these days... more than I've seen in years. Ran into a school of at least 30 (that I could see and count given the mediocre vis).

Doc

I'll have to check my calendar...Labor Day will be over, so that's positive...

Oh no! I just found out that this is the same weekend I am going to visit the in-laws in Oklahoma :( So I have to pull my name from the list. Sorry! I will be at the University of Oklahoma vs Oregon football game while you all are diving with great viz and lots to see! With any luck I'll be able to find a great tail gate party and have a few in me before the game starts! Boomer Sooner!!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom