WTS Attention Olympus C-5050 Owners

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I have 6 units spoken for as of today. I need at least 6 more orders to proceed with this production run. Please respond asap, if interested.

Divr56:
:banghead: In my frustration to find a housing for my C-5050, I am considering having Ikelite produce a run of the discontinued C-5050 Housing. I have to order 15 to accomplish this. If you are interested in a new Ikelite Housing for your Olympus C-5050, please PM me for the details.

Any new information regarding your quest to have 15 of these Ikelite housings produced?

Thank you for the update.

Divr56:
I don't know the answer to your questions. I know the Inon lens are compatible. Perhaps a current owner of the Ikelite 6130.55 can chime in here. The purpose of my post is to see if there is sufficient demand to execute a special order of this housing. Let me know if you are interested, and I will add you to the list.

=======================================

I have the 6130.55 and also have the INON WAL. Totally compatible.

My housing is only a couple years old and good as new or I'd jump on the bandwagon and get another one. I do own a second 5050 as a back-up.

I have just registered in ScubaBoard for this thread. I am looking for one of those housings since a while ago.

So I am definitely interested in that if it's going ahead!

Any news?

Regards, Luis.:wink:

Sorry, but I'm having to back out of this one. Got a housing off of ebay tonight and I believe it will be the end to my flooding probs with those crappy Oly housing o-rings.

Divr56:
:banghead: In my frustration to find a housing for my C-5050, I am considering having Ikelite produce a run of the discontinued C-5050 Housing. I have to order 15 to accomplish this. If you are interested in a new Ikelite Housing for your Olympus C-5050, please PM me for the details.

So does anyone know whatever happened to this? I might be interested if this is still happening...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom