X scooter dive report

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hey Ben don't forget to let Tom and I know when your toys make it over here again...we need to do some....ummmm....battery burn time testing, yeah that's it.

Can't wait until Island Divers starts stocking them. =)

-Bruce

I can't imagine what youguys can do with these scooters over there... Hmmm

Shore dive to the Mahi, Turtle canyons, YO?

Dive Sharks Cove, 3 tables and all the other divesites in a row... The only bummer would be the stupid dive flag law... Now if you saw a dive flag going really fast what would you think? :D

I would just tie it off at a point and come back to get it later. ssshhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!! Don't tell anyone.

Yeah, burn testing....... Blow hole to Hanauma Bay to the Corsair.....Point Panic to the Sea Tiger....Someone actually tried to get me to swim that when I first got on the island.

Being the Marine that you are, you probably did it too.

Ben-
Actually you can do Shark's Cove, Firehouse and Three Tables with a set of doubles, decent current and a 7mm Wetsuit (ok I'm a pansy...but Onfloat has a DRYSUIT!!)

MilitantMedic:
Being the Marine that you are, you probably did it too.

Well if it hadn't been for the guy in the catamaran I would still be swimming.:wink:

MilitantMedic:
Ben-
Actually you can do Shark's Cove, Firehouse and Three Tables with a set of doubles, decent current and a 7mm Wetsuit (ok I'm a pansy...but Onfloat has a DRYSUIT!!)

I'm smarter than I look, ...........do I detect a note of jealousy?

Back
Top Bottom