XXL Jetfin's

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mgdive:
Have some XXL jets on the way due to arrive Monday. I'm thinking they'll be ok for size 11 rockboots, since rockboots are one of the biggest/bulkiest drysuit boot thing out there, and no other fins I have tried work. Who knows, will report when they arrive. If still too big, I'll probably try turtles which are supposedly somewhere in size between XL and XXL jets?

Where did you get XX jet fins? The biggest size I've seen is XL. My dealer in New Hampshire said the XX have not been released to market yet and they can't give me a ship date nor can they tell me when the XX stab jackets will be shipped.

If the XX's are availbale now let me know. The XL are great for my wet suit but I need XX for my Rock boots. I am not a fan of Turtles had a pair but they were like wearing plywood on your feet. Thanks.....

Get a new dealer, dude. It's pretty common knowledge that the XXL Jets have been out for months now. Check Leisurepro if you have to.

seacam diver:
Where did you get XX jet fins? The biggest size I've seen is XL. My dealer in New Hampshire said the XX have not been released to market yet and they can't give me a ship date nor can they tell me when the XX stab jackets will be shipped.

If the XX's are availbale now let me know. The XL are great for my wet suit but I need XX for my Rock boots. I am not a fan of Turtles had a pair but they were like wearing plywood on your feet. Thanks.....

Ordered and received mine from www.leisurepro.com for like 62 bucks last week. Thank god they came too, it's supposed to rain and one of my cars has a broken windshield.

If any interested in the XXL Jet Fin there's a pair on ebay - I found this forum trying to find info on the XXL

[/FONT]
seacam diver:

Welcome to the board scubadave1! - You'll find lots of other good stuff on here in addition to Jetfins (hard to believe I know...) and lots of cheerful folks. Feel free to drop on by the introductions and greets forum to introduce yourself and meet everyone - http://www.scubaboard.com/forumdisplay.php?f=19

Aloha, Tim

No family found in mine either but I still haven't gotten to the bottom of the foot pocket yet.

Mine fit great over my size 11 Whites Evo Boots.

Back
Top Bottom