Yallo from Singapore

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hello Snoopy!
Welcome to board!!!
Great Pictures...Thanks for sharing.
I think you'll really like visiting the board. There's loads of info on here.
Well...Dive safely!
Amber

Hi Jimmy:

Was passing by the board & notice your post. Wanted to say hi to you their over in Singapore and also tell you that your photo album was very well done. I enjoyed seeing your pics of various locations.

I'am a diver myself and had spent a little time over in Thailand.
I was wondering if your visit included Pattiau beach , Thailand.
It is on the South China sea, south of Bangkok.

Good luck and i hope you enjoy your diving as much as i do..

Sawi De Kup.......

Safe diving to ya.....:wink:

Selamat Datang ke Scubaboard.

Welcome aboard.
You might have seen that I spent some times around Asia a few years ago, if you have read my intro of course. You are in a location where I really think, still, that is allowing you some of the best dives in the world (from general opinions, and on my opinion as well). I dived mainly in the north east of Malaysia Peninsula, and in Indonesia as well. Until now the dives I did in Europe are not as nice as the ones in Asia. Well you are discovering different fauna in each places, marine lanscapes as well. But the diversity of species I have seen in Asia are not European diving options. I am hoping that my next diving session in Red Sea (Egypt) will provide the coloured and diversity of tropical reefs I am missing from my asia aventure...
If you need some advice about Malaysia sites...

Welcome to the board from your neighbourly scubaholic. When are you heading back to our shores? Dive safe! And get married!:)

Basiltan

I was at P. Aur last weekend, doing Project Aware @ Sepukang Bay.

We have about 91 participants, with about 60 - 70 (?) divers. The remainders are beachlovers, who did the beach clean up.

I was in the latter's shoes last year, while I was feeding mosquitos, the others are enjoying the marine life u/w. Hence I took up diving after that.....

Only when I returned that i realised that a fatality has happened in Rayner's Rock.... ;-0. It was reported at our local stations & media this morning. .... Man, 30, dies on diving trip off Mersing .

And what about getting married leh ?

In fact, most of my friends who encouraged me to take up this sports and score as many trips as I can, are "retired" divers. That is hanging up their wetsuit after getting married.

Now now, I know that diving together should be a fun thing....but with the work pressures in Singapore, plus that over priced car & housing here,,,, PLUS kids..... well.... I am still looking for Miss Right amoungst the flock of divers :D

basiltan once bubbled...
And get married!:)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom